The Wyoming Republican Party issued a message to anti-Trump Representative Liz Cheney.
Liz Cheney, the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, serves as the Republican House Conference Chair – the third highest Republican position in the House. It is a shock that she ever was named to that position and rumored that she was put there by former Speaker Paul Ryan to continue the Deep State Republicans’ harassment of President Trump.
Two days ago Liz Cheney voted to impeach President Trump on bogus charges based on lies that he started a riot at the Capitol on January 6th.
~ Advertisement ~
Top Quality American Flags made in the USA!
We now know that Antifa was behind the riots and the riots were planned.
The Republican Party in Wyoming shared a message for Cheney after her vote (in its entirety):
The wind in Wyoming has been horrendous today—with gusts up to 65 miles per hour. That is nothing compared to the whirlwind created by Representative Cheney’s announcement that she would be voting to impeach President Trump, and her subsequent follow-through of doing just that.
There has not been a time during our tenure when we have seen this type of an outcry from our fellow Republicans, with the anger and frustration being palpable in the comments we have received. Our telephone has not stopped ringing, our email is filling up, and our website has seen more traffic than at any previous time. The consensus is clear that those who are reaching out to the Party vehemently disagree with Representative Cheney’s decision and actions.
Considering the overwhelming interest in this issue the Wyoming Republican Party leadership felt that it was important to share with Representative Cheney the nature of the comments and outcry we have received.
- By announcing her decision to vote for impeachment Representative Cheney denied President Trump due process; she judged the “evidence” before it was presented and refused to listen to the arguments made.
- Wyoming voted for the reelection of President Trump by a margin of 70% to 30%. 195,000 Wyomingites voted for President Trump. Representative Cheney is in Washington, DC to represent Wyoming’s interest, not the interest of the beltway elites.
- President Trump did not incite anyone to riot. Read the transcript of what he said and watch the video.
- We have watched the leftists and progressives in this country riot, burn, kill, maim, loot and destroy cities and communities for 7 months, often with Democrat leaders egging them on, bailing them out and refusing to condemn their actions.
- Representative Cheney has aligned herself with leftists who are screaming that what happened last Wednesday is the “worst thing ever in our history” (or similar such claims). That is absurd and shows their lack of knowledge of history as well as their willingness to skew the facts to further their corrupt agenda.
- The Democrats are using this to smear the entire conservative movement and all Republicans. By voting to impeach, Representative Cheney is helping them in that effort.
- Wyoming’s way of life and our entire economic future is under attack. We count on our elected officials to protect us. This move to impeach President Trump shows that we have a real reason to fear what is going to happen under the Biden administration.
- This move to impeach President Trump makes it that much more difficult for our country to solve the serious problems we have, including Chinese and Iranian aggression, our overwhelming debt, and the catastrophic response to covid19.
These are only some of the themes of the comments we have received. We as a Party respect our elected officials and assume that they will respect and represent their constituents. We are receiving the message loud and clear that what happened yesterday is a true travesty for Wyoming and the country.
70% of Wyoming voted for President Trump but Liz Cheney thinks she’s right in impeaching this President. She has rarely been right when it comes to this President. Cheney must go.
story and photo source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
4 thoughts on ““Our Telephone Has Not Stopped Ringing” – Wyoming Republicans RIP Liz Cheney After Her Outrageous Vote to Impeach President Trump”
~ Advertisement. Protect yourself when online... ~
Another one needs his mailbox jammed and his phones won’t stop ringing is COWARD Langford
His pathetic “apology” to BLM agitators outside his office
Calling 60 million people who believe the election was rigged racist!!!
According to traitor Langford.
We can’t question our vote was stolen because of BLM’s claim that the only reason we say fraud is racism
This is disgusting right out of the Hate Squad’s rhetoric
And Langford should be expelled from the party and replaced in the Senate by a person responsible to the vote of the voters!
His state voted for Trump . His own voters were robbed … absolutely disgusting coward
Oklahoma – a very conservative state – represented by cowards such as Lankford and Inhoff. Texas isn’t any better when it is saddled with Cornyn.
And Liz Cheney would be a complete nobody without her daddy’s Nepotism Privilege. And Demokkkrauts absolutely loathed her father.
There is an active conspiracy to install Biden as Prez. That is one coup.
There is another coup to remove Trump as leader of the GOP. That is yet another coup.
Cheney is part of both as well as others in the GOP leadership.
They are easily identified by their dismissal of the massive evidence of voter fraud in the swing states.
Got to get rid of the rest of the conspirators to move forward as a nation.
You must log in to post a comment.